Monday, March 5, 2012

Wordless Week

Today begins a wordless week series. Today I'm cheating a little bit and throwing in a bunch of old photos just so that I can get caught up, but for the rest of the week I will only be posting photos from that day, which will hopefully motivate me to stretch my imagination and start taking photos again.

This one of Saoirse is actually from this morning. Who knew Hi Ho Cherry-O could bring so much joy into her day?























































2 comments:

Special K said...

Love it! All of it. The food looks better than anything I make. And the snowy tree and the Pooh quote are awesome. Sylvie came over to admire the Little Pony and it turned into a girl jam session to your music:) Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Love that hat! Great pictures!