Monday, April 23, 2012

Mister Birthday

Mister had a birthday this weekend.



Which began with brunch at this cute little Irish pub.


Hey, no one ever said brunch was healthy.

I've also never enjoyed brunch to live harp music, but there is a first time for everything.



Harp music is quite lovely after all.


Not nearly as lovely as this Mister though. He's pretty much the main event.




After phoning it in with store bought cakes the last few rounds lately, I decided Mister needed something special.


Ruari and Sidhe helped inspire this toasted coconut and pecan creation.


And Mike and LaVrene swooped in to save the day when we realized someone forgot to buy candles.


All in all it was a wonderful day to celebrate such a wonderful Mister.


P.S. Blogger has a new layout and I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, I blame Blogger.
Also, Earth Day did not go unnoticed around here.



No comments: