Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another Month


And then yet another month goes by and I don't make the time to write. I have so much to say and a running catalog in my head at any given moment about the things I should share or try to preserve, and like the majority of parents everywhere I think I will get time to actually make it happen once the kids are in bed. Except then I don't. 

And I think I need to remind myself why I started this blog in the first place and why I want to be able to come back here in a few years to walk down memory lane which will be hard to do if there is nothing here. But I always say this and then find something else to do once the house is quiet. 

At any rate here is a quick photo recap of a few May highlights. As usual I over edited and under edited and there is no real rhyme or reason, but I want to just say that May was super busy and super fun and I am soooo glad that it's over because yikes it was bursting at the seams. 

Brendan, Finn and Mike are in Ireland and so I'm flying solo here for the time being. I was sort of nervous but it's been great so far and I find that I am missing my husband not so much in a "help, this shit is crazy without you" type of way, but more in a "hey, I really like you buddy and I wish I could just see your face right now" sort of way. I like holding hands. I like talking to him. I like that after nine years together I still enjoy being near him. I know that probably sounds silly or obvious or rather simple, but I won't take it for granted. 

Anywho, we have a little bug, a little beanie turning 4 this week and I need to go get started on one last gift for her. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it. Just give me another month.














 




Oh Saoirse.















No comments: