Sunday, February 1, 2015

February First




My old photo hard drive bit the dust and it took us forever to get around to replacing it, which meant I basically stopped taking pictures for the last few weeks. Now that we finally have things up and running again I have been a total monster, pulling out the Canon every other second in an attempt to make up for lost time. Life has been just as predictable as ever around here but it still makes my heart soar to be able to photograph it again. 

*Micah got cast as Aladdin in his school play! We were so excited we danced around the house, jumping up and down while screaming/giggling.
*Aislinn is now 9.5 months old and has a bedtime. A BEDTIME.
*Oisin is fully potty trained and B just brought home his preschool application for next year.
*My brother is on his way here to take Nuala sledding and I have to go help her suit up. Like, now.





Meet Henry, Nuala's new obsession. She wants me to babysit him when she's at school and prepares activities for us to do so he won't be bored….



















The rest of these are from January. 











No comments: