Monday, March 18, 2013

Fresh Start




I've been distracted lately.
By this family of ours.
Turns out it's quite a bit of work to ride at the helm of such a large ship and these past few months have really put me to the test. My heart is filled to the brim, but I can't say that it's always easy and there has been a lot of work this winter. Hard work.

Luckily this little boy is about as easy as they come.

Oisín is quickly approaching the 6 month mark and I figured it was time to try and get my act together. Life is chaotic and messy just like it was a few months ago, but it's never going to be neat and tidy (at least not for a few years) and so there is no time like the present to try and jot down a few memories.

All of the older kids are at school right now and the baby is sleeping in his little cradle while I take a few minutes to try and figure out this new setup. While I like to consider myself social media savvy, I find that I get set in my ways and get a bit bent out of shape when the formatting changes.

Case in point, I like big pictures better. Maybe my tech savvy husband can help me with this once he gets home....because honestly I may never blog again if it's going to be this ridiculously complicated. Pretty big threat from someone who doesn't even blog anymore anyways!

Anyways, the baby is calling me politely and I think he might need a hug.
I think we both do.

No comments: