Monday, November 2, 2009

Spirit


We made an effort this year to decorate for Halloween, we really did.
We made a banner from scratch.


We collected gourds and squashes, many of which ended up in delicious pots of soup.


We created the "enchanted forest", complete with those annoying wispy webs, a friendly ghost and a very large and very hairy spider.


We crumpled tissue paper with gluey finger tips.


And we, of course, carved pumpkins.


Lots and lots and LOTS of them.....


Mmmmmm, it really is my favorite time of year.




Love to you all, I hope you were able to get into the spook of the spirit as well.


(I've recently rediscovered just how much I LOVE wearing the baby. After the triple stroller arrived I sort of "forgot" about the baby carrier, but over the past few days I've been wearing her again and it is music to my heart!)

No comments: