Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alpaca


There is alpaca in my living room.
I finally did it, I invested in some quality, all natural fiber, beautiful (if not slightly expensive) YARN. I found a friendly shop where the owner was extremely welcoming and helpful and now I don't even know where to start or what to make, but I've got a lot of ideas and certainly enough people to create for, although not a lot of time until Christmas, and I am determined to get it all done. It probably just means that you won't see me as frequently as you might like, but what can I say? There are simply too many projects up in the air right now and I was never good at juggling!



What have you been working on for the holidays? Do you need a little inspiration? Because I have the answers if you do. There is a wonderful little craft tutorial happening this week right HERE and if you venture over and decide to join in, you might even win a prize, so you should definitely check it out.

As for me, well, I am off to play with some yarn. I hope you are all finding time to play with some toys of your own. I know how truly important 'playtime' is.

No comments: