Friday, December 11, 2009

Burrito


Some afternoons, after Saoirse has been sleeping for over 2 hours, I can't help but peek in and make sure she's still.......well, still sleeping? Still in her crib? Still in the house? Still there? I mean, of course it's silly and doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but ask any mom and I bet she'll tell you that she still goes and peeks in on her little one(s) "just to check".


We've recently brought back the swaddle (don't tell my mom, she is against it!) but the quality of sleep is affected by this technique.


I just love peeking at this sleeping burrito.....


Until I accidentally wake her up that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, Sam! How blessed are you to have another little one in your home. Awe...I am missing some babies to hold! I remember the days of the swaddle and yes we used to check as well! ;)