Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleep

Dear Saoirse,

Thank you so much for sleeping through the night. When I awoke at 5am to the realization that you skipped our routine 1am snack date I was honestly quite thrilled. Part of me did wonder why you decided to stand me up, but it was immediately hushed by the other part of me that was relieved to have slept for a full uninterrupted 6 hour stretch. If you promise to do it again tonight, I vow to be in bed by 9pm so that I might get a full 10 hour stretch! Seeing as how it has been years since anything like that has happened, I doubt my body will even remember how to do such a thing, but I promise to give it my best shot!

Sincerely,

Your Loving Mother.

***It's important to note that Saoirse actually slept in until close to 7am, I got up on my own at 5am to make my Sunrise Yoga class! So she actually slept from 8:30pm until 7am. This is big, this is MAJOR, this could revolutionize our FAMILY.....***

No comments: