Friday, October 17, 2014

Floors Of Flour

We made biscuits and the little girls did nearly all of the work. There was flour all over the place and we may have burned a batch, but they were so proud of their work and the biscuits were enjoyed by everyone so the mess was well worth it. I really need to let them make a mess in the kitchen more often because it's a lovely way to learn and grow. A little flour on the floor never hurt anyone. I'm about to get two little babes out of their jammies and brave the DMV to renew my license, I'd rather just spill more flour though.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww.....I want a biscuit!! and YES THE slightly BURTNT ONES ARE THE BEST :D Even though i'm far away I LOVE watching the kids grow. You and the Mr. are doing a fantastic job along with your support group!!! Luv Ya!