Thursday, June 25, 2009

Heat Wave

The heat wave is finally here and so we have been coming up with creative ways to stay cool, although I suppose water and wading pools aren't really that creative.

Earlier this week I took 6 kids to the pool all by myself and it actually went very well. Saoirse slept the entire time we were there, the older kids were absolutely perfect and the twins, well, I did have to devote all of my energy chasing them around the shallow end, but since everyone else was so agreeable this was not a problem (and was actually a ton of fun). 
Yet even though I have passed the first test with flying colors, there are some days when it is too much to even think about loading everyone up for a day at the water park and so on these days the driveway will simply have to do!










No comments: