Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Six Years Later

There's something I have to tell you....

When I first met Brendan I never intended to settle down. I wasn't looking for a relationship. I definitely didn't want ANY more kids. Oh, and marriage? How could 2 people ever be truly satisfied with just each other? I mean, seriously.....

I guess I didn't know too much about anything back then.
Here we are 6 years later and EVERYTHING I thought I knew had to be re-learned, and EVERYTHING I thought I wanted, well it changed.

And I am thankful for this every single day. Thankful to have found my lasting, sweep me off my feet and take my breathe away love. Thankful to have found a partner who challenges and supports me no matter what. Thankful that I have built a life with my best friend, and it's a wonderful life, it really is.



No comments: