Monday, July 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Once again these pictures have been sitting here waiting to get "published". Waiting for words, but I don't have enough time to do them justice so I hope they tell you enough of a story on their own.




*My normal breakfast lately*










*Remember Oscar's little tag quirk?*


*Lucky for him a lot of shirts have a lower side seam tag nowadays*












*Braids are all the rage around here lately*






*Especially since they result in this*






*I am so happy to have a full house once again*










*I will learn how to use my Speedlite, I can definitely see how it will come in handy*










*Just when you thought we were sick of the beach.....*




















*This caught my eye after I had spent 48 minutes chasing 3 non-listening toddlers around the children's museum. I laughed a little bit actually*

Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone.

No comments: