Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now and Then


After importing 9,000 photos from my laptop onto my desktop and browsing through some of our old albums, I have come to the conclusion that:

A) I have a lot of work to do with regard to editing, deleting and organizing my photo library.
B) I need to back up ALL of my photos immediately. This is actually what lead me to transfer them all in the first place, since my laptop is slowly losing it's life force and will soon retire.
C) I really, really, REALLY want a new camera. *Sigh*. Or maybe even 2 new cameras??? *Double Sigh*.

For the time being a simple basket post will have to suffice.
Here is Nuala in November 2007, around 2 weeks old......



Nuala in March 2009, 16 months old.......





Oscar November 2007, around 2 weeks old.......



Oscar March 2009, 16 months old.......





Both 2007.......



Both 2009.......



I get the feeling that as I continue sifting through this new project of mine we will find ourselves taking a couple more glances back, which is a favorite past time of mine every now and then.

No comments: