Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I can hardly believe it, but Blogger actually allowed me to upload these videos in a timely and nearly effortless manner. I have to admit that I have been avoiding videos lately because of what a pain it is to get them through security. Micah's kindergarten class performed on the big stage yesterday afternoon, doing an adaptation of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Needless to say, the show was a big hit and they have been asked to come back for an encore evening performance. Prime time here we come! 

Since the actual running time of the show was well over 13 minutes I took the liberty of posting just a few glimpses of what these incredible kids are capable of. Micah is in the Blue costume.



It's hard to tell in this small frame, but the children are using sign language to describe each food item....



The footage gets a bit gnarly when I shrink it down, but I know that Micah will be extremely proud to see his show on our blog.



Coincidentally, this book just happens to be a new favorite of the twins, and they made for captive audience members in a theatre so full it was standing room only.

No comments: