Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Smitten

I am completely smitten with my new lens. Not because I've actually seen what it can do and certainly not because I am any where close to operating it at full potential, but because I have been given a glimpse of it's capabilities and I can't wait to learn more.



See those crumbs all over her face? You can even see one in her eyelashes if you look closely enough, who thought I'd ever get so excited about crumb peppered cheeks?



We had another pool day yesterday, just because it was hot and just because it wasn't raining and just because we could and just because the babies always sleep sooooo much better when we run them just a little bit extra in the morning.







For some reason, these two always wind up in a tug of war.



Despite having more than enough to choose from.





See the brown kitty? Well, it's hers, she's claimed it as her own and cuddles it for naps and bedtimes. I think it was Maija's originally, but what are you going to do? Have I ever told you about Maija and Saoirse? No? Well, it's a great story, one that probably deserves it's own post, with pictures even, and since Maija is currently out of state, it will have to wait a few more days. They have something really special though, and that's the only hint you'll get.



Things are pretty hectic around here right now as we gear up for the wedding. How can it be August already? Well, not quite, but you know how it goes! I'm doing another sprint triathlon this weekend, which should be fun, but my really EXCITING news is that my friend Catherine has inspired, motivated, coerced, taunted and convinced me to do the 2011 San Francisco Marathon! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. Thank you Miss Beast.

I'm off to tackle some laundry. Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments: