Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Read Baby On The Block


The twins have a new fixation and it's our bookshelf. I really don't have any issues with this, although it does seem to bother Brendan a bit, he's a little more protective over his books seeing as how he's actually read most of his, which luckily are up higher and still quite out of reach of these 20 curious fingers.

What I find rather fascinating about the whole thing is that they seem to have 2 or 3 favorites that I keep finding pulled from the shelf. Go figure, out of 100 choices they keep pulling down the same 3 books, what is it about these in particular I wonder?


Just a little light reading as usual.....







Nuala is so in love with Indian School Days, she even takes it with her on all of her travels, after all one should always have something interesting to read. 


I think it's safe to say that our babies are well on their way to becoming the best read babies on the block!

No comments: