Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hippity Hoppity

Happy Easter everyone....
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, although I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I did not take one single picture throughout the entire day. Which is even more scandalous seeing as how we hosted my entire family for dinner and so the house was crawling with relatives and the photo ops were unlimited! How on earth could I have forgotten to take my camera out and snap a few? I mean, the only thing I can think of is that I was simply too busy trying to play hostess to 30 guests....excuses, excuses, excuses. We had a great time though, you'll just have to take my word for it since I seem to be lacking any pictorial evidence, and everyone left with a full tummy and a warm heart!

Of course earlier in the day our kids woke up ready to hunt for their baskets, the Easter bunny did an amazing job hiding them this year, and nearly everyone had a bit of trouble locating their loot!







Just for funsies I thought I would take this opportunity to post our Easter basket's from last year as well.....






1 comment:

Carly + Jerry + Two monkey-like cats said...

We had lots of fun too :) Thanks for having us over!