Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rewind


We took the kids rock hopping at the nearby creek again this past week, remember the magnificent group shot I got of them ALL looking in opposite directions? Well, good thing I took a handful of shots because they ended up redeeming themselves rather splendidly. As usual though, it is very tricky shooting all 7 at once, and while I did suggest that we perhaps seat the babies in some laps on the log, Brendan looked at me as if I had grown a third eyeball for even entertaining such an idea! So we kept the log shot reserved for the 5 oldest children, after all they deserve their own special space in the spot light.....




Once again our newest creek recruits were absolutely mesmerized by the water and the stone throwing. Oscar kept trying to find the BIGGEST rocks he could muster, while Nuala stuck to the pebbles. 




Afterwards we all took a quick jaunt over to the playground, although I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone much prefers the creek, even the babies who truth be told are still suckers for a slide.



No comments: