Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hiatus

Ok, we've been on a brief broadcasting hiatus here. I am exhausted and this week has been a complete drain for no other reason than the fact that I am pregnant and the babies have been sick. Things are looking up though and we are heading out for some fresh air momentarily. There is so much to catch up on, but it can and will have to wait. I have been spending all of my free time resting, sleeping when the babies sleep. Which of course means that every other aspect of my life, of myself, has sort of gotten put on hold for the time being, but I just can't help it, I NEED the extra rest this week! 

So there you have it, a rather flimsy excuse for the recent hiatus. We'll return to our previously scheduled programming shortly, I promise, but for now a couple of group shots will have to do.....






No comments: