Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today this is what my little niblets were up to...



Can you tell who is who? What a silly question, of course you can!



Looks like we had a very busy day last year, playing in our new high chairs, lounging in the sunroom and even taking a walk around the block in the stroller. Wish I had that type if energy today!







As it stands, I did manage to get us all out the door and to the Y in time for a morning water aerobics class. The babies of course went to childcare so that June8ug and I could splash about whole heartedly, and after nap time we are going for a routine prenatal appointment. I'd be lying though if I tried to deny how sluggish I am feeling lately and I can only hope for a boost in my energy levels soon. There is still a lot to be done before our new little one arrives on the scene.

No comments: