Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring=Sand

So I have to admit that I have been a little nervous about how I would be able to manage two toddlers on my own at the play ground. At the close of play ground season last fall they were still strictly crawlers and so I had a fairly easy time of it at the park, but obviously they began walking over our winter hibernation and this has changed everything for us.

Yesterday morning was absolutely gorgeous here and I decided to bite the bullet and brave the playground on my own, two toddlers in tow. I have to admit it was a breeze and they LOVED every second of it.....Sand, slides, swings, the whole shoot and match!







Nuala was obsessed with the sand and could not take her eyes, or her hands off of it. By the time we were done, she had sand everywhere but it didn't phase her one bit.






No comments: