Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dancing With Myself

I thought that since I was just talking about all the 'parallel play' taking place in our house, I should give you a glimpse of exactly what I mean.....



I really wanted to pair this movie up with the Donna's version of "Dancing With Myself", but it wasn't in the cards. Honestly I am just happy that it finally uploaded, and for what it's worth I am completely smitten with the Flip software all over again! Ah, young love.
***Edited 24 hours later to say....Brendan has introduced me to a lovely application called iMovie and I'm afraid that Flip software and I just might have to part ways, it was fun while it lasted but iMovie has more of the characteristics I have been looking for in a long term software commitment. I just need to figure out a way to let Flip down easy.***

No comments: