Friday, January 23, 2009

*Sam I Am*

***Imported from Just9isFine. Originally posted 4/30/2008***

Alrighty....I thought it might be fun to take a quick stroll down memory lane. In order to get us all caught up to speed in the flow of our present day life, I figured a few flashes from the past might not hurt.

This is Sam~

Photobucket

This is Sam on Morphine~

Photobucket

But who cares about appearances when you have just welcomed these 2 into the world~

Photobucket

All joking aside, I wouldn't trade in a single second with my family for anything. Not even an unlimited supply of 'good hair days'.

Photobucket

So it has occurred to me that I do not have a picture of all nine of us. How lame is that?
I scoured my photo library and this is the closest I could get~

Photobucket

So now I am on a mission to get a decent family photo.

No comments: